Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Wait - Originally Written in August, A Month Before Zayn was Born.

15th August, 2015.

It has been now over 6 months since your Mom went to her Mom's place leaving your Daddy here :) Dont worry son, that was not because of any bad reasons but for all the good reasons - to ensure you are fine and she is fine too!

It has been 6 interesting, roller coaster months for us - more for her I guess as you know - I can be a lonely man who sometimes doesnt feel so lonely when left alone!

She has felt cycles of pains, anxiety, fear during the last 8 months. I have been helpless most of the times, sitting far away from her. Only comfort I gave her was to tell her that her pain was not unique - well that is easier said than felt. It may not be unique, but it has to be felt by her only!

We are waiting for you son now! There are moments when I start imagining a life, seeing you, feeling you and then there are times when my work takes centrestage - you know - I have become a workoholic!

I dont know why I am writing this note :) I felt something and decided to just pen down.

Love you Already :)

Papa

No comments: